No ObligationFree Quote
Top Quality Preservation® Replacement Windows in Portland
DaBella Exteriors is the exclusive Preservation® Windows dealer in the greater Portland area, installing superior style and exceptional performance with every window.
DaBella Exteriors partners with Preservation® to deliver the finest replacement windows in Beaverton and Portland, assuring you of outstanding performance and lasting value. With custom-fit sizing for each home and the installation expertise of our professional staff, Preservation® replacement windows from DaBella Exteriors® have become the first choice in Portland replacement windows.
Every Preservation® replacement window we install comes with these great features and benefits:
- Origin II™ Vinyl Technology – For a window that is rugged, has low thermal conductivity, and is virtually maintenance-free.
- IntegraWeld Fusion Welding – Full contact welding of corners and joints creates maximum strength and a clean appearance that will never work loose or leak.
- Renovation Masterframe Design – Our double hung, sliding, and casement windows feature a beveled exterior frame to accommodate differing architectural styles.
- Maxum33™ Fiberglass Sash Reinforcement – Our double hung and sliding window sashes include fiberglass reinforcement to prevent bowing during high wind events.
- Progressive Efficiency Sash and Masterframe Insulation – High-density polystyrene insulation fills both the sash and frame for exceptional thermal performance.
- TrueCapture™ Sloped Sill – All double hung Preservation® windows have a sloped sill for additional weather resistance.
- EvenForce™ Balance System – Double hung windows are easy to open and close thanks to this innovative block and tackle balance system.
- Phifer BetterVue® Screens – Maximize your viewing area, with improved airflow, superior insect protection, and sharper definition.
Preservation® has developed replacement window styles to meet the needs and budget of any homeowner. Combining the strength and efficiency of vinyl window design, with high-efficiency glass and sealing packages, Preservation® has created the perfect replacement windows for Oregon weather conditions.
Find out how energy-efficient Alside® windows from DaBella Exteriors® can work for you. Contact us today for a free in-home consultation and written estimate for your window replacement.
- 50-Year Warranties. Never worry about your roof again!
- Woman Owned. Read our founder’s amazing story.
- Exclusive products to guarantee the highest quality
- A commitment to amazing customer service. You’ll love working with us!
- "It went great. My windows were from 1930 and having the new windows made the house quieter and not drafty. The look great and they look like they belonged on the house from the beginning."
- "DaBella Exteriors exceeded expectations in every way. I had a couple of questions about the rebates and they were so helpful, the company was still willing to pay attention to me after the job was finished and treat me like a queen. I absolutely love, love, love my roof! In fact, people are tired of listening to me talk about how amazing my new roof is!”
- "The crew was very professional – good company representatives. I would hire them again."
- Mike Stutzman and Matt did an awesome job. When we are ready to take the next step, we would like those 2 to help finish our house… I can’t say thank you enough.
- "The final clean-up and removal for our roofing project has just been completed. I want to let you know how truly delighted I am with the results. I’ll be honest. I couldn’t be sure I would say that just a few days ago. Neither my husband nor I are the sort to place our trust readily in professionals. We’ve been burned too often… We won’t even go there with contractors who have promised the moon… Once the work on our roof began, I was truly impressed by the efficiency with which the project was carried out. The crew worked with minimal breaks. Their communication with us was stellar. They expressed gratitude for simple considerations (providing electricity for their tools) and were very minimally intrusive insofar as ripping off sections of roofing and tossing them onto tarps can be unobtrusive. The first day’s crew left us with very high expectations, and a bar set high for the second day’s crew. We were not disappointed. Again, the workers were steady, competent, and worked long and hard to complete the job… Your crew was awesome in making it happen beautifully! Thank you for your excellent follow-up on this job. We truly appreciate the service and responsiveness to our concerns." Sincerely, Jana Ducret & Robert Ducret